Technology Tools for Research Writing Resources | MAP Documents | Literature Review Resources | Research Methods Textbooks | Completed MAP Thesis - Projects | e-Books | Publishing Resources
- Microsoft Office 2016 Quick Reference Guides (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- Mendeley Bibliographic Software
- A Dozen Bibliographic Tools
- Skype (Free conferencing calls, messages)
- American Psychological Association (APA) Writing Resources
- APA 6: Electronic Resources (2-page Quick Reference Guide)
- Skills For Successful Students (e-Book, PDF) Copyright and Your Dissertation or Thesis: Ownership, Fair Use, and Your Rights and Responsibilities)
- Copyright and Your Dissertation or Thesis: Ownership, Fair Use, and Your Rights and Responsibilities(PDF, 21-pages)
- APU Thesis-Project Template: This template provides the structure for the chapters in your manuscript. (Docx)
- DIRECTED_STUDY_PLAN_w questions 6 14 13 rev
- Institutional Review Board Application APU
- IRB-Letter of Consent (Template)
- ProQuest Submission Guide with MAP Details
- Thesis Dissertation Completion Form APU 2013.11.27 (Downloadable document)
- Thesis Title Page APU MAP (Downloadable document)
- Writing a Literature Review
- Meta-Synthesis Example
- Becoming an Educated Consumer of Research
- Qualitative Analysis Literature Review
- Writing a Literature Review Article (Boote & Belle)
- Qualitative Data Collection Methods
Research Methods Textbooks
View, download, print PDFs as needed
- Statistics, (PDF, 2013, 728 pages)
- 7 Tips for Writing Survey Questions (PDF)
- Becoming an Educated Consumer of Research (PDF, 9.1 MB)
- Research Methodology and Statistics (PDF)
- The SAGE Dictionary of Social Research Methods (PDF)
- Doing Action Research (PDF)
- Doing Case Study Research. A Practical Guide for Beginning Researchers (PDF)
- Handbook of Action Research: Participative Inquiry & Practice, (PDF)
- Research Manual In Child Development 2nd ed - Lorraine Nadelman (PDF)
- Brennan, R. (2017). Nordic journeys curriculum and complete guide: Reaching for a sustainable program. Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK.
- Lin, R. (2017). Age-appropriate early literacy learning activities for Chinese immersion kindergarten classes. Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK.
- Miller, R. L. (2016). Pedagogical insight from technical theatre educators: Designing a learner centered course. Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK.
- Widowmaker, T. (2015). Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK.
- Iumatti-Lodewyk, V. (2015). A meta-synthesis of micro facial expression literature and the legal system. Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK.
- Shrestha, K. (2015). Vocabulary instruction and educational materials designed for Japanese immersion programs. Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK.
- Smith, M. S. (2014). The effects of implementing math stations in a first grade classroom. Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK.
How to Think Bigger - Aim Higher, Get more Motivated and Accomplish Big Things (2016) Martin MeadowsThe Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid e-Learning Pro (2016, 73 pages)
Boost Your Productivity: A Shortcut to Getting Things Done and Getting Your Life Sorted (2014) Nicholas Bate
45 Fun Ways to Feel Strong, Proud, and Awesome (2016)
Last updated: February 13, 2018